ONARAIL™ is perfect for Loft / Industrial and ranch décor. Add our BARN WHEEL SET to create a popular Barn Door look over any window. ONARAIL™ can be used as standalone rods or as under rods for sheers behind an ONA Iron rod. Available in cord traverse or baton draw operation. Sturdy aluminum / steel construction supports 5 lbs / foot. Brackets recommended every 4′ – 5′. Sold as an assembled set. Available in all finishes!
How to order,
1. Sold as an assembled set. Includes master carriers, pulleys, ball bearing sliders (1 every 3½”), end stops, return extender, end caps and a metal tension pulley. Brackets, splices and Barn Wheel sets sold separately. Curved rods are available. Please write us for a quotation.
2. Specify if baton or cord draw. Specify: Rod length, one way or two way draw, cord side, cord drop and finish. If baton draw, order batons separately.
3. For best function we recommend against splicing. However, If rods are to be spliced, let us know the overall rod length, and the splice locations.
Why ONA Hardware?
Our product is proudly made in the United States in our factory in Boulder Colorado. As the decorative hardware field expands and import markets increase etc; it seemed important for us to differentiate our product from others that may appear similar. Our rods are made of domestic high quality, thick walled steel to provide maximum support and durability. Our brackets, rings, and components are engineered in house and fabricated of the finest materials with great care taken to marry form and function.
All of our skilled artisans take pride in their work and their part in the process of getting you the very best. All of our finishes and plated finishes adhere to the strictest United States EPA standards and use the purest materials. Hand-finishing is a part of every order. Polished Plated finishes are polished by hand. Our Welders and Blacksmiths’ skills are top notch, and our shipping department takes great care to ensure your order arrives safely.
All custom iron drapery hardware including rods made to your specifications are non-returnable. Standard components, including rings finials and brackets may be returned and are subject to a 25% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted after 45 days from shipment. All returns require prior approval.
- 3 Individual Finish Chips available at no charge
- Most standard finish iron orders are shipped within 2-3 weeks.